Klaus R. Rauter Managing Director propertiesyouneed.com
Article Directory: http://www.articledashboard.com
It is really not a secret that certain lawyers here in Thailand are not really honest with clients. Some lawyers will lie to their new client (buyer) in order to maintain a good ongoing business relation with the seller.
* Yes, there are also good Lawyers in those and other provinces, however, in my private opinion; if you don't know Thailand well, don't take any risk!
* You should agree on any fee in advance, and please ask for possible hidden fees witnesses, experts and translations costs.
* Please check as well on possible cost for a possible court case. Note; there are no court cost for criminal cases.
* Ensure you are 100% satisfied and comfortable with your Lawyer before you sign a "power of attorney" form to let the lawyer deal on your behalf.
After having spent the last 24 years of my life here in Thailand, I feel I can give you some very good basic guidelines on how to select a good lawyer!
* Ask the Lawyer to show you his license! There are lots of legal consultants lawyer dui in Thailand who claim to be a lawyer, but those people are NOT licensed Lawyers! This people will cost you the same money, but ones need them to represent you in court, they will disappear - with your fee!
* As the Lawyer about his or her experiences which are similar to your case! Please keep in mind that there are many types of Lawyers in Thailand. Many Lawyers are somehow specialized in a particular field. You surly don't want to end up with a tax-lawyer to represent you Thailand Land title-deed problem!
* Ask the Lawyer if he knows the opposing party or his/her relatives! If yes, ask where he knows the opposing party from, and ask if he dui attorney Tampa or she ever represent the opposing party! I recommend you not to use any lawyer who knows anyone from the opposing party.
* As a rule and to be save, use a very reputed lawyer from Bangkok for your deals in any province of Thailand's.
1. If you buy land or house at dui attorney in sarasota Koh Samui, NEVER use a lawyer from Koh Samui!
2. If you buy land or house in Phuket, NEVER use a Lawyer from Phuket.
In the past, our company did focus mainly on hotel and resort consultation and employee development training here in Thailand. However, as we are experiencing an increasing demand to support owners and investors of properties to sell and buy hotels , resorts and villas we learned a lot about difficulties our clients - especially buyers - face when new to Thailand.
The most frequent question we get from buyers is: "How can I find a lawyer whom I can trust when considering buying a property in Thailand?"
This is my advice: